Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Happy Day!! Little Sis Graduates from College!!

Artful Dodger Goes Big!!

I would like to take today to congratulate and honor my amazing sister Arielle, a.k.a., The Artful Dodger as she will be graduating from USF St. Petersburg today!!


CONGRATULATIONS SISSY!!!!


 I am exceedingly proud of my sissypants!! I have watched her work so very hard for the last 4 years and this momentous occasion is only scratching the surface of whats to come for her blazing bright future. 



Arielle, you inspire and challenge me and I'm so excited to be along for the ride.


Here's to four years of blood, sweat, hand cramps, tears, deadlines, coffee, mind boggling information intake, stories, fresh baked bread, hard work, finals and bacon...  :) 



 I love you so much and just have three words for you....
 YOU DID IT!!!


XoXo-Sissypants

































1 comment:

  1. Thank you sissy, this was really sweet and heartfelt. I love you.

    ReplyDelete